PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, 1 KG （2.2lbs）Spool 3D Printer (Transparent Orange)
PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, Diameter Tolerance +/- 0.05 mm, 1 KG （2.2lbs）Spool, 1.75 mm PETG Filament for 3D Printer (Transparent Orange)
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with black Spool
- TRONXY PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230C - 250C
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"
Binding: Office Product
Details: PETG 3D Printer filament is a rigid, tough, high performance material offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss. PETG 3D Printer filament is stronger than PET, and is about as stiff as PLA.
Plate temperature: 80~90 Celsius.
Printing speed: 30~60mm/s
Moving speed: 30~60mm/s
Advantages of PETG
1. PETG filament has good load capacity printing of ABS and PLA filament, and it's a perfect alternative.
2.PETG 3d Printer filament has high tensile strength, impact resistance and is more durable than PLA. It also has no odour which allows easy printing indoors. It doesn't warp and is recyclable making it better for the environment. A new light plastic.
3.It is ideal for most 3D printers (with print heads that are suitable for 250 °), and can be easily printed on most printing substrates, such as glass, Bluetape, crepe tape and Buildtak.
4.Due to its high layer adhesion and resistance, PETG is optimally suited for manufacturing mechanically stressed components.
5.Unlike PLA, PETG is highly resistant to temperatures at temperatures above 60 ° C.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.2 x 3.3 inches