ABS 3D Printer Filament, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black
ABS 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black
- 【High Compatibility 1.75mm】TRONXY ABS filament is high Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament.
- 【TRONXY ABS Recommend】Printing Temp. at 230-270°C can give you a smooth prints which require less calibration and give off fewer extruder issues.
- 【Easy to print&No clogging】High purity with low shrinkage,1.75mm 1KG TRONXY ABS have the advantage of Low-Odor&Low-Warp&Zero bubbles.Delivers you a smooth print with a glossy finish,extremely high successful rate.
- 【Professional Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or moisture before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 【Lifetime-100% Guarantee】TRONXY guarantees your purchase and will replace another 3D Printer Filament for you if you have any problem.Our After-sales service will certainly answer and solve the your questions within 24 hours.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.3 x 3.1 inches
One of the most commonly used 3D printer materials, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) makes a great choice when creating durable items that can stand up to wear and tear and that require a higher resistance to heat.
(Due to batch issues, the colors of consumables in different batches may vary slightly, please understand)
Compared to PLA, ABS plastic is more flexible and less breakable. The ABS 3D printer filament works best with a heated printing surface (to prevent cooling and contracting, which leads to warping), and it can be given a glossy finish after processing.
ABS Filament Specifications:
Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Printing Temperature: 220 - 240 °C(428-464°F)
Platform Temp.: Heated bed 80-120°C(176-248°F)
Net Weight:1KG (2.2lbs)
Why Buy From TRONXY?
TRONXY have strict production standard and over 8 years experience in 3D printer Filament manufacturing.We committed to offer good quality and keeping it affordable 3D Printing supply.
Some Storing Tips:
To avoid winding,please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel.
Please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.